Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Overall Basics

I'm going to start out by explaining what Kings of Chaos is. Kings of Chaos is a text-based MMORPG. There are different classes that you choose to be when you register for it. They are Orcs, Elves, Undead, Dwarves, and Humans. Each class has certain advantages and disadvantages. I will explain in another post what each of the classes do.

Kings of Chaos is broken up into ages. Every 6 months or so, a new age begins and everybody's account is reset. This is so people who start later in the game get a fair chance to become the best. KoC is currently at the end of age 12.

There are a few elements of KoC that every player MUST know about. The first one is the Command Center. The next is the Battlefield or Attack page. Then comes the Attack Log. And the Armory is next. Followed by the Alliances page and after that is the Training page. Next comes the Intelligence page and the Recruiting page. And last is the Mercenary page. I will explain what each page is for in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment